TRIATHLON RACES AT THE BIGGEST LAKE OF CENTRAL EUROPE: BALATONMAN 2014
Enjoy the Hungarian hospitality, choose the distance that fits you most and complete your race in our competition! Wonderful surroundings, friendly atmosphere, high-standard catering and ideal competitions are waiting for you in both Balatonman races.
Balatonman Füred: 13-15 June 2014. Balatonfüred
Every old and new competitors are welcome on the Balatonman Triatlon Festival. This competition has the most beautiful venue in Central Europe, and this year we are hosting here the National Amateur Championships as well.
The race centre is placed directly at the most popular part of the Balaton shore, so the cheering, relay and finish zones are concentrated to one area.
- The swimming is held at the port on Vitorlás tér, and you will cross the finish line under the old trees of Tagore sétány.
- There are three distances to choose: Iron, Special and Half.
- Favourable prices
- The refreshment is provided by Powerbar and the entrance fee includes three meals, too.
- Individual and relay competitors get the finisher T-shirt of their distance.
- VIP tickets can be purchased
Don't wait too long with the registration, because due to the growing interest and in order to provide the high-standard circumstances and safe race we are closing the entries after 700 participants!
Balatonman Kenese: 12-14. September 2014, Balatonkenese
We know that you do your best at the end of the season and you gained many kilometers and race experience, so here's the best opportunity to test yourself on a really fast venue! You can compete on the classic Iron distance or choose a shorter distance or a relay.
Reasons for choosing our competition:
• Unique start for competitors on the Iron distance from a boat at sunrise
• Iron and 40.5 distance individual race
• Race centre and finish area on the beautiful Balaton shore
• One-transition race with small bike course elevation
• Mild, early-autumn weather
• The refreshment is provided by Powerbar and the entrance fee includes three meals, too.
• Competitors of the Iron distance get a unique cycling shirt
Detailed information about both events at: www.balatonman.hu
Watch last year's film at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7p-pANABiY
Waiting for you:
The Balatonman Team